Demesne Electrical is hosting the first ever virtual conference for the electrical industry in Ireland on March 25.
Ireland’s leading independent distributor of industrial electrical components had hoped to physically hold another of its hugely successful in-house trade events this year, but Coronavirus had other ideas. Instead, the event will be hosted on a state-of-the-art virtual conference hosting platform, which allows you to enjoy a 3D experience from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Every few years, Demesne holds its own in-house trade event to promote the various products and ranges the company carries. They are renowned for doing things a little bit differently. Their last trade event, the ‘Premier League Electrical Event’, kicked off in the Shamrock Rover FC stadium. Over 150 customers came along on the day to see for themselves the impressive ranges that Demesne supplies and to soak up the atmosphere at the unusual venue. This latest virtual trade event continues their inventive streak.
Paul Fitzsimons, Demesne Electrical Sales & Marketing Director said, “At Demesne Electrical we are very proud of our reputation as innovators in the electrical industry in Ireland. Our hosting of this first time virtual event is further evidence of our commitment to finding new ways of making it easy for our clients to do business with us, while bringing them the latest technical innovations from our global partners.”
In over 40 years of business, Demesne Electrical has fostered a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship navigating external challenges and relentlessly focused on the road ahead. Not even a global pandemic gets in their way.
This will be a high quality full 3D experience, you’ll even be able to ‘walk’ around their virtual hall and attend 30-minute seminar from their suppliers. Aptly, the seminars will be on new and innovative solutions for the electrical industry in Ireland and the UK.
The organisers have planned a truly interactive experience. Attendees can customise their own avatars and are able to roam the exhibition halls, lobbies, auditoriums, meeting and training rooms and networking areas. The event starts at 9am on March 25, with 12 of Demesne’s leading European manufacturers and partners giving presentations throughout the day. You can choose to attend all or just some of the presentations.
Visit www.demesne.ie to get more information on their virtual conference and register your attendance. All attendees will be entered into a draw for a Irelandhotels.com gift card worth €250.
• Katko • Eta • Klauke • Tele Haase • Hora • Conta Clip • Zofre • Cables RCT • Procure LED • Dehn • Stego • Schneider
• 9.00-9.30 Demesne Conference Opening
• 9.30-10.00 Katko (EMC & PV Isolators)
• 10.00-10.30 Eta (New Suite & Floor standing cabinets)
• 10.30-11.00 Klauke (Correct Crimping & Punching)
• 11.00-11.15 Break
• 11.15-11.45 Tele Haase (Monitoring Relays)
• 11.45-12.15 Hora (Distribution Terminals)
• 12.15-12.45 Conta Clip (New Spring / Push-in Technology)
• 12.45-1.00 Demesne (Demesne News)
• 2.00-2.30 Zofre (New Auto Crimping & Cutting Machines)
• 2.30-3.00 Cables RCT (Halogen-free Vs PVC)
• 3.00-3.15 Break
• 3.15-3.45 Procure LED (Lighting as a Service for 2021)
• 3.45-4.15 Dehn (Lightning & Surge Regulations)
• 4.15-4.45 Stego (Enclosure Heating & Lighting)
• 4.45-5.15 Schneider (New Innovative Products for 2021)
• 5.15-5.30 Demesne Conference Close