Established in 2013, Northern Ireland’s Electrical Awards is a unique event to showcase the best people, products, projects, contractors and wholesalers involved in the electrical industry in Northern Ireland. Categories include:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Sales Representative of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Overall Achievement Award
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Domestic Electrical Project of the Year
- Commercial Electrical Project of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year
- Electrical Product of the Year
- Electrical Contractor of the Year (Small, Medium and Large Categories)
- Fire & Security Contractor of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year
- Electrical Wholesaler Awards
Complete the entry form providing as much information as possible. Give the judges as much details as possible, including testimonials, images and facts and figures.
The independent panel of judges will meet to go all the entries and, using a scoring matrix, will select the finalists and winners.
The shortlist will be announced in March 2019 and we will contact you directly if you’ve been successful.
Attend the Gala Awards Night at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast on June 21 to find if you’ve won.
Northern Ireland’s Electrical Awards 2019 culminate in a black-tie Gala Evening at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast, on June 12, 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast.
Over 400 people will be in attendance, including representatives of all the shortlisted finalists as well as the leading figures in the electrical industry in Northern Ireland and from further afield.
Four Course Dinner
PR Photo Call
Table Of Ten
Demonstrate your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor. Packages include:
This is the main sponsorship package, with your branding appearing alongside the main awards’ masthead. It also includes the presentation of the Overall Achievement Award – the main accolade of the event.
Presentation of the Overall Winner Award and Highly Commended Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Overall Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Highly Commended Award in the category of your choice.
Other sponsorship options include, menu, table cards, drinks reception, table wine and table gifts.
Remember, sponsorship is not solely linked with the awards night – promotion of your brand takes place before and after the event through a dedicated marketing campaign.
For more information on sponsorship, contact Janice Uprichard on (UK) 028 9261 2990 or (RoI) 01 696 8319 or email [email protected]
We have a number of sponsorship packages that deliver key benefits, including:
- Demonstrate your unequivocal support for excellence and high standards within the electrical industry.
- Network with the leaders of the electrical industry, respected industry experts and other key stakeholders.
- Promote a positive image of your organisation to the leading electrical companies across Northern Ireland.
- Associate your organisation with those leading the way in the electrical industry in Northern Ireland.
- Develop mutual respect between existing or potential electrical clients and suppliers.
- Influence the supply chain leaders in the electrical industry.