Northern Ireland’s Electrical Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the achievements of this specialised sector and to publicise the substantial contribution it makes to the province.
The 2019 Awards culminate in 3 a black-tie Gala Evening at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast 4 on Friday June 21, 2019, with over 400 people, including leading figures in the electrical 5 industry in Northern Ireland, set to attend.
Northern Ireland Electrical Awards 2019 Gala Event
Over 400 attendees from all sectors of the Northern Ireland Electrical Industry will gather together to hear this year’s winners announced at a Gala Awards Ceremony which takes place on Ireland’s Electrical Magazine is delighted to announce that the finalists for the Northern Ireland Electrical Awards 2019 have now been released
There was incredibly strong competition across all categories this year which is a reflection of the excellence which exists throughout the industry. Our independent panel of expert judges have scrutinised every application and highlighted the extremely high calibre of this year’s entries.
It promises to be the biggest night of the year in the Electrical Industries calendar and will be a fantastic network opportunity.The black-tie event includes a drinks reception, four-course meal with wine and entertainment.
Friday 21st June, 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast.
If you have not already booked a table, please contact Karen Jess on 028 9261 2990 or e-mail [email protected] as places are limited.
OF 10: £850
The 2019 Northern Ireland Electrical Awards finalists are:
Apprentice of the Year:
- Scott Barr: South Eastern Regional College – BEC Electrical
- Nathan McWilliams: Newtownards Technical College – Fuse Systems
- Conor Francis Hyland: Northern Regional College – Dowds Group
- Jordan Haggan: Northern Regional College – Braid Electrical Services Ltd
- Paul Higgins: Northern Regional College – Dowds Group
- Calum McAuley: Northern Regional College – Alexander Bonar
- Adrian Walls: Northern Regional College – Premier Electrics
- AG Electrical NI Ltd
- ATC Electrical & Mechanical
- Atlas Fire & Security Ltd
- Aurora Lighting / Edmundson P’Down / GP Electrical Eng. Services
- B.E.C Electrical
- Beacon Fire & Security (NI) Ltd
- Blackbourne Integrated M&E
- BM Electrical Wholesale Limited
- Braham Electrical
- Building Protection Systems (NI) Limited
- Cara Network Solutions
- CDE (NI) Ltd
- Continu Ltd
- DR Electrical
- EnerJ Smart Ltd
- E.J. Harper & David Murphy Design
- FCS Services Ltd
- Fuse Systems
- Garo Electric Ltd
- Grants Electrical Services (NI) Ltd
- GS Stothers Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Ltd
- Hellermann Tyton
- Irwin M&E Limited
- James Haughey & Co
- Kew Electrical
- MDE Installations Ltd
- Michael Nugent Ltd
- MSQ Electrical
- Nidec Ind. Automation C/O Grants Electrical Services (NI) Ltd
- Northern Regional College
- O’Hanlon & Farrell Contracts
- O’Kane Plumbing & Electrics Ltd
- Omak Agencies
- Poole Lighting T/A Saxby Lighting
- Premier Electrics Ltd
- R Loughlin Electrical Services Ltd
- Schneider Electric
- SGD (Solas Geal Distribution Ltd)
- Tamlite Lighting
- Thorn Lighting
- Verde LED
- Wallace Electrics
- William Coates
Established in 2013, Northern Ireland’s Electrical Awards is a unique event to showcase the best people, products, projects, contractors and wholesalers involved in the electrical industry in Northern Ireland. Categories include:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Sales Representative of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Overall Achievement Award
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Domestic Electrical Project of the Year
- Commercial Electrical Project of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year
- Electrical Product of the Year
- Domestic Electrical Contractor of the Year
- Commercial Electrical Contractor of the Year
- Fire & Security Contractor of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year
- Electrical Wholesaler Awards – Separate awards for wholesalers with 1-5 branches and those with 6 or more.
Demonstrate your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor. Packages include:
Presentation of the Overall Winner Award and Highly Commended Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Overall Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Highly Commended Award in the category of your choice.
We have a number of sponsorship packages that deliver key benefits, including:
- Unequivocally demonstrate your support for excellence and high standards within the electrical industry.
- Network with the leaders of the electrical industry, respected industry experts and other key stakeholders.
- Promote a positive image of your organisation to the leading electrical companies across Northern Ireland.
- Associate your organisation with those leading the way in the electrical industry in Northern Ireland.
- Develop mutual respect between existing or potential electrical clients and suppliers.
- Influence the supply chain leaders in the electrical industry.
- Social media support through dedicated electrical industry social media platforms.
Other sponsorship options include, menu, table cards, drinks reception, table wine and table gifts.
Remember, sponsorship is not solely linked with the awards night – promotion of your brand takes place before and after the event through a dedicated marketing campaign.
For more information on sponsorship, contact Janice Uprichard on (UK) 028 9261 2990 or (RoI) 01 696 8319 or email [email protected]
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Complete the entry form providing as much information as possible. Give the judges detailed information, including testimonials, images and facts and figures.
Return your entry forms before April 12, 2019 Northern Ireland’s Electrical Awards 2019, The Forge, 13b Lisburn Road, Moira, BT67 5JR.
The independent panel of judges will meet to go through all the entries and, using a scoring matrix, will select the finalists and winners.
The shortlist will be announced in May 2019 and we will contact you directly if you’ve been successful.
Attend the Gala Awards Night at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast on June 21 to find if you’ve won.