Kasp, the leading brand in safety and security from Carl Kammerling, has enhanced its safety Lockout range with two great new additions, the Electrical Lockout Kit and Pin Out Wide Lockout. Designed to offer electricians the very best solutions for safe energy isolation, these new Kasp Lockout products are must-have items for electrical contractors working in domestic and industrial environments.
An essential safety procedure, Lockout/Tagout relies on quality products for safeguarding personnel, whilst important electrical maintenance work is being carried out. Kasp has become a trusted and popular brand in this area and its new Lockout products are no exception, offering unrivalled features and benefits:
- Kasp Electrical Lockout Kit (K81300)
- A unique compact kit perfect for a range of electrical situations. Can handle single MCB, wide MCB over 60 Amps and MCB with bar switch and suitable for use on isolator switches and electrical cupboards.
- Contents of the kit all held in a sturdy, zippered pouch with carabineer for easy storage.
- Kasp Pin Out Wide Lockout (K81200)
- Ideal for use on wide switch MCB and those fitted with a cross bar.
- Extra wide for larger breakers over 60 Amp.
- Universal lockout.
Tina Skinner, Marketing Director, comments: “Our research with electricians has highlighted the demand for Lockout products and that insight has led us to expand the current Kasp range with new product launches. Eye-catching packaging for the new Kasp Lockout products has also been designed for greater impact in-store, including a good description of contents on pack to aid product selection.”
For more information call 01758 704704, or visit www.kaspsecurity.co.uk