Website Core Distribution
Core Distribution, part of the Core Group, are the award-winning distributor for many UK and European cable management brands in Ireland
Core Distribution, part of the Core Group, are the award-winning distributor for many UK and European cable management brands in Ireland. Based in Inchicore in Dublin, we operate two large warehouses with a stock level in excess of €1.5M. Due to continued growth in the business we are expanding the warehouse team.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with a hands-on approach, to professionally coordinate and participate in the daily warehousing activities. Organise as well as take part in the loading and unloading of delivery vehicles. You will help the business reach expected productivity, ensure quality and provide high customer service standards as well as achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
The Role includes:
• Manage an experienced warehouse team in a professional manner.
• Organise the loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
• Check for damaged/missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
• Move and rearrange stock to ensure that products are stored safely and labelled correctly.
• Pick, pack and prepare orders within the required scheduled period.
• Keep and maintain a clean, organised, tidy warehouse and trade counter area as a daily routine.
• Take part in the regular stock inventories
• Follow company policies and workplace health and safety rules in place
• To be polite, mannerly and the ultimate professional when dealing with other staff, customers and couriers.
• Previous experience supervising a warehouse (3+ years)
• The ability to work well within a team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent manners
• Forklift truck licence
Remuneration package will depend experience.
Please send your application (curriculum vitae + cover letter)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.