Website Atex Ltd
Atex are one of Ireland's leading suppliers of Industrial Electrical Material to Industrial and Commercial markets both in Ireland and abroad.
Atex are one of Irelands leading suppliers of Industrial Electrical Material to Industrial and Commercial markets both in Ireland and abroad.
The Key Product Portfolios are listed as follows:
- Emergency Lighting
- Hazardous Area Lighting and Equipment
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- A knowledge of electrical products and the Electrical industry is essential with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- An understanding of Explosion Proof Lighting and Equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Preparation of Quotations and an ability to follow up on quotations
- Dealing with customer queries & resolving any issues
- Developing Relationships at Customer and Supplier Level
- A desire to provide Top Class Customer Service
- Ideally from the Electrical industry with strong customer service background you will have a proven track record of success in a similar role and be someone who strives to meet and exceed sales and customer service targets.
- We are looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working to strict deadlines and managing multiple tasks whilst at the same time building quality relationships with customers and colleagues. You must be reliable and punctual, be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a solid work ethic and a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Familiarity with ISO Procedures would be an asset but not essential.
- Fluent English with excellent Communication Skills
Salary: depending on experience.
For more information and to apply email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.