Ansell are a market leading manufacturer of quality internal and external energy efficient LED lighting solutions, for Commercial, Domestic, Industrial and Retail applications. Currently there is a job opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the company.
Salary: A very attractive package, including a competitive base salary, on target bonus, and company car.
Location: Field based. Covering Dublin and surrounding counties. Overnight stays may be occasionally required.
Purpose: Responsible for promoting the Ansell Brand and building on existing Customer Sales Base
- Identify sales opportunities and follow up on existing accounts for business development
- Maintain and build existing Wholesale relationships and develop new relationships where necessary
- Build strong contacts across the related electrical trade base, including Contractors, M&E Consultants, Architects and Designers
- Demonstrate and present products to individuals, small groups and larger audiences
- Identifying key decision makers across all aspects of the electrical sector
- Maintain on-going up to date product knowledge, especially features & benefits, and communicate clearly and effectively to customers
- Effective time management and route planning
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Maintain high levels of customer service and demonstrate an exceptional standard of professionalism at all times
- Handle and resolve customer issues in a professional, effective and timely manner
- Conduct market research to identify trends and manage sales activities accordingly
- Meet company area sales targets
- Monthly reporting on key sales issues and statistics, generating sales reports, detailing sales figures and market trends
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Ansell staff at all levels, ensuring regular communication with Managers, Technical Engineers and support functions
- Confident, personable with a passion for lighting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Previous proven sales experience
- Strong negotiating and decision-making skills
- A positive, solution driven mentality with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Full clean driving licence
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to Pippa Leighton, HR Advisor.
To apply for this job email your details to PippaLeighton@anselluk.com.