Ireland’s leading electrical trade event returns to the Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Dublin on October 16-17 where ELECTEX Dublin will once again promote new business relationships, sales opportunities and encourage industry innovation.
- Range of solutions – This is a unique chance to find out about the latest electrical solutions for both new build and retrofit projects in the domestic and commercial sectors, covering everything from lighting and power through to wiring, fire and security, and tools and technology.
- Get hands on – A number of exhibitors will give you the chance to get your hands on the latest products and tools and try them for yourself.
- It’s free – There is no admission charge. All you need to do is fill in our simple registration form, either online or at the event.
- Exclusive offers – ELECTEX is packed with exclusive show deals and launches you won’t want to miss out on!
- Something for everyone – From contractors working on site to the office-based personnel designing managing and purchasing products for the latest projects, ELECTEX has something for everyone connected to the industry.
ELECTEX Dublin attracts a diverse audience from across the Irish electrical industry. Visitors include:
- Electrical Contractors
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- M&E Consultants
- M&E Contractors
- Project Engineers
- County Councils
- Government Departments
- Public Sector Bodies
- Social Housing
- Installers & Electrical Contractors
- Wholesalers & Suppliers
- Professional Representatives
PLUMBEX offers a cost-effective promotional and sales platform for exhibitors to showcase their products and services, generate sales leads, develop relationships and gain valuable exposure to the industry, allowing you to:
- Position your company as a key player – Gain maximum brand exposure at Ireland’s leading plumbing and heating trade event and take control over how the industry views your brand.
- Meet high level industry contacts – Generate highly targeted business leads with decision makers including contractors, installers, purchasing managers, senior buyers and specifiers.
- Meet new people – A high percentage of our exhibitors report that PLUMBEX Dublin gives them the opportunity to meet those in the industry they wouldn’t normally come across. This leads to new relationships and new business growth.
- Generate sales leads and win business – Reach a large portion of the industry across two days, under one roof, and let the sales leads come to you!
- Introduce new innovations – Our visitors are in search of what’s new, so give your product/service a launch to the targeted industry audience it deserves!
Registration is free – giving you simple and effective access to over 60 exhibitors and 100s of products, under one roof.
Registration will open soon. Sign up for notification of when you can register and for the latest news on exhibitors and what’s on at PLUMBEX Dublin.