ELECTEX Cork is a new, trade-only event that will bring you innovative electrical solutions for the retrofit and new build sectors. Taking place at the Convention Centre at Clayton Hotel Silver Springs on Thursday, April 11, 2019, from 12-9pm ELECTEX Cork includes world-class exhibitors offering products and services for the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Running alongside PLUMBEX Cork this unique event will also offer you a valuable insight into the M&E sector in Ireland.
- Something for everyone – This is a unique chance to find out about the latest electrical solutions for both new build and retrofit projects in the domestic and commercial sectors.
- Hands-on demonstrations and training advice – all under the one roof.
- It’s free – There is no admission charge. All you need to do is fill in our simple registration form, either online or at the event.
- Exclusive offers – ELECTEX is packed with exclusive show deals and launches you won’t want to miss out on!
- Something for everyone – From contractors working on site to the office-based personnel designing managing and purchasing products for the latest projects, ELECTEX has something for everyone connected to the industry.
ELECTEX brings together the diverse electrical industry within an environment that promotes new business relationships, new sales opportunities and encourages innovation. Visitors include:
- Electrical Contractors
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- M&E Consultants
- M&E Contractors
- Project Engineers
- County Councils
- Government Departments
- Public Sector Bodies
- Social Housing
*figures based on Dublin events
ELECTEX offers a cost-effective promotional and sales platform for exhibitors to showcase their products and services, generate sales leads, develop relationships and gain valuable exposure to the industry.
- Position your company as a key player – Gain maximum brand exposure at this unique electrical trade event and take control over how the industry views your brand.
- Meet high level industry contacts – Generate highly targeted business leads with decision makers including contractors, installers, purchasing managers, senior buyers and specifiers.
- Meet new people – A high percentage of our exhibitors report that ELECTEX gives them the opportunity to meet those in the industry they wouldn’t normally come across. This leads to new relationships and new business growth.
- Generate sales leads and win business – Reach a large portion of the industry across one day, under one roof, and let the sales leads come to you!
- Introduce new innovations – Our visitors are in search of what’s new, so give your product/service a launch to the targeted industry audience it deserves!For more information on exhibiting, contact Janice on (RoI) 01 696 8319 or (UK) 028 9261 200 or e-mail email@example.com