Founded in 2011, Core Distribution Northern Ireland was created to respond directly to the needs of the local electrical industry. As a specialist in providing cable management systems, they offer a full range of Plastic and Aluminium containment and are now delighted to be adding Steel to their product range.
New to Core Distribution NI is a complete range of Unistrut Steel Cable Containment. You most certainly already know Unistrut for their range of steel channels, also commonly called struts, but they also manufacturer cable trays, trunking, ladders, brackets, fittings and accessories, all available from Core Distribution NI in pre-galvanised, hot-dipped galvanised and stainless steel to suit all applications.
You know how important products that support the whole installation are, and how crucial it is to have confidence in the pedigree of the material used. This is why, when using a total Unistrut metal framing solution, from lengths through the fittings and accessories, you qualify for a 10-year warranty*.
With fast delivery thanks to large local stock holding, Core Distribution Northern Ireland have built a reputation as a trusted supplier to the electrical industry, offering contractors and wholesalers alike quality products from recognised brands as well as a hassle free collection service and delivery to sites on large orders (NI & GB).
Core Distribution NI offer a comprehensive range of first fix cable management products, including:
• Steel containment (struts, trays, baskets, trunking, ladder, etc.)
• Metallic and non-metallic flexible conduits and fittings
• New fast-fit support systems:
• Traditional 8 or 10mm threaded rod
• Chop & Wrap: strut cut to your project specifications, packed and delivered to site in kits or already made-up
• Fast Trak prefabricated trapeze brackets
• All systems remove the need for hot- works permits, abrasive wheel training and a designated area on site
They also offer a comprehensive range of second fix cable management products, including PVC-U trunking systems and Aluminium trunking systems. Contractor or wholesaler, it’s worthwhile getting in touch with the Core NI team for competitive prices, immediate availability, technical expertise, quick quotation turnaround, flexibility and support.
*Terms and conditions apply
Benefits of working with Core Distribution NI
• Recognised brands
• Large local stock
• Project pricing on single or multiple ranges
• Delivery to site on large orders (NI & GB)
• Technical support
• Labour-saving solutions