Within the Core Group, Core Distribution sells and distributes premium electrical products, representing leading UK and European manufacturers across the island of Ireland. More than distributors, Core aspires to be your cable management and power distribution partners.
Along with a vast offering of market- leading electrical products at competitive rates, Core provides convenient warehousing facilities, flexible collections and deliveries, proficient technical guidance and product training sessions. Electrical wholesalers, electrical contractors and OEM customers thus get full support to help them and their business be more efficient.
The Core product range includes:
- PVC-u trunking – Versatility, quality and sustainability summarise the perimeter and dado trunking range sold by Core, which is manufactured with a minimum of 80% recycled material.
- Aluminium trunking – Core’s wide range of multi-compartment aluminium trunking comes in different heights, designs, cable capacities and numbers of compartments. It is very suitable for internal cable management distribution.
- Conduit systems – Ranging from round and oval PVC-u conduits to high impact conduits suitable for installation where LSOH and EMC are a requirement; and including flexible cable conduits and corrugated plastic conduits.
- Fixing systems – Innovative electrical fixings designed for reducing installation time.
- Cable routing – Clever multi- purpose tools that make cable routing easy, saving installers time and effort. The rods come in a variety of lengths and flexibilities.
- Ventilation – Contemporary low energy extract fans streamlined for improved airflow and available with a choice of interchangeable modules and coloured covers.
- PVC trays – Non-metallic trays ensure no electrical continuity and an electrical insulation for components. Resistant to UV radiation it is therefore an excellent solution for outdoor and hazardous installations.
- Steel cable containment – Trays, baskets and brackets enable to route, connect, support and protect cables in both internal and aggressive environments, helping reduce installation time while guaranteeing a flexible and high- performance installation.
- Fire protection – A range of products designed to British Standard and European regulations, specifically suited for wiring fire alarm systems and for protection against fire.
- Underfloor – High-quality busbar, floor boxes, floor grommets, cable hives. Fully compliant with BS7671 and BS6306 and available with RCD / RCBO protection options.
- Desk power – In, on and under desk data, USB and power modules available with fast-charging type A and C USB ports.
- Accessory boxes – Boxes and enclosures are manufactured with super high impact recycled PVC-U and compliant to British and European standards.
Core (RoI): 01 453 7033 Core (NI): 028 9002 0066