Always looking to introduce innovative products to make life easier for professional tradespeople, leading brand C.K Tools is set to launch its new Rescue Nut & Bolt Extractor Set (T4360), a handy solution that quickly and efficiently removes broken/damaged nuts, bolts and fasteners.
The new Rescue Nut & Bolt Extractor Set joins the already popular Damaged Screw Remover Set, to enhance the expanding C.K Rescue range of products. Designed to alleviate what can be an arduous, time- consuming process, the new Rescue Nut & Bolt Extractor Set is set to be a winner for those whose work relies upon quality tools to get the job done.
The C.K Rescue Nut & Bolt Extractor Set provides a hassle-free solution, featuring high quality patented extractor inserts for ring spanners and sockets, that securely grip all round, and effortlessly remove fasteners with up to 85% damaged or worn corners. Ideal for a wide range of applications, other key features and benefits include:
• Adapters for fixings sized 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17mm.
• Works on a range of fasteners e.g. 6 point, 12 point, hex and spline.
• Adapts just two socket/ ring spanner sizes to fit 10 different fasteners (sizes 8-17mm).
• 8-12mm inserts suit 14mm wrench/12-17mm inserts suit 19mm wrench.
• Unique flange designed to prevent fall through.
A real time and effort saver for busy tradespeople, the new C.K Rescue Nut & Bolt Extractor Set (T4360) is packed in a convenient compact carry case, with clearly marked slots to easily identify the most suitable size to work with.
For more product information please, contact CKI Sales on 01758 704704, or visit www.carlkammerling.com