While the intuitive gesture control is a key feature of the system, the fact that it can now be linked with Amazon Echo means that users can simply speak directly to the smart speaker’s intelligent personal assistant service – known as Alexa – to activate voice commands.
Amazon Echo is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic and other real time information. It can also control several smart devices using itself as a home automation hub. The fact that the E50 is compatible with Amazon Echo is simply an enhanced benefit to this stylish system that includes:
– New connectivity: Compaitible with Amazon Echo.
– No clutter: E50 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet.
– Touch-sensitive: Includes a touch sensitive panel and contactless gesture control.
– Built-in Bluetooth audio receiver: Facilitating robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smartphone, tablet or laptop.
– Superb sound quality: Superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers.
– Direct line input: there is an easily accessible front panel mounted jack socket.
– TV sound connection.
– Elegant design: With an attractive gloss black finish.
– Wipe clean: Not a dust and grime collector.
Jonathan Bennett, Marketing Director at Systemline, said, “E50 is both smart and stylish, and will become the focal point of any room. The look, feel and functionality of the wall panel will impress family and friends during parties. The ability to crank up or turn down the volume without actually touching the control panel is a fantastic innovation, which particularly benefits those messy wannabe chefs that want to listen to their favourite tunes whilst preparing dinner.”
E50 has been expertly designed so that it is easy to install in any room without major disruption. The control panel simply fits within a double-gang back box and can be fitted by an experienced DIYer or a professional installer or electrician.
Enabling professional electricians and electrical installers to add value to any installation, the E50 is easy to install and simple to use.