Internal Sales Executive – Belfast – Electrical Wholesale / Electrical Distribution / Electrical Manufacturing Core Electrical are looking for a proactive Internal Sales Executive to integrate into their dynamic Sales team – selling electrical equipment from their manufacturing partners to electrical wholesalers and electrical contractors across Northern Ireland. Description In a fast-pace environment, you will
Internal Sales Executive – Belfast – Electrical Wholesale / Electrical Distribution / Electrical Manufacturing
Core Electrical are looking for a proactive Internal Sales Executive to integrate into their dynamic Sales team – selling electrical equipment from their manufacturing partners to electrical wholesalers and electrical contractors across Northern Ireland.
In a fast-pace environment, you will actively seek out new sales opportunities through various methods, serve customers’ needs and requirements and liaise with manufacturers to develop and look after wholesale product ranges.
You must be comfortable making calls and talking on the phone to generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales; advise and support our customers; maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market trends and pricing structures; and liaise and support the internal and external projects sales teams.
- Achieve company goals through sales growth within key markets. Achieve profit targets while expanding profitable sales and maintaining existing profit margins with both new and existing accounts.
- Source and develop new and existing business with their key target audiences (Electrical Wholesaler, Electrical Contractor, Facility Management Company, OEM, and End User accounts) through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails and social media. This goal will be a key indicator of your success and will be measured monthly by your supervisor.
- Provide the highest level of support to customers.
- Complete project quotations on Salesforce and Sage.
- Maintain and expand our product ranges.
- Maintain an organised storing project record system.
- Liaise and support the external sales team – arranging customer visits and following up projects lead that you generate.
- Liaise and collaborate with the procurement, accounts and marketing teams.
- Other duties include covering for staff on holidays, including warehouse duties
You will attend regular sales update meetings to evaluate your on-track goals and profit targets and review your month’s profit, sales figure and quarterly business plan. Full support and guidance will be provided by Cores’ experienced sales team. You will receive full training on existing procedures and systems, as well as in-depth training on their products and system offering, both in-house and by manufacturing partners.
The ideal candidate should
- Have experience in the electrical distribution, wholesale or manufacturing industry
- Be computer literate (excellent knowledge of MS Office required)
- Have a passion for sales and be eager to learn
- Have a good understanding of negotiating techniques and strategies
- Have excellent listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The following expertise would be an advantage, but not essential:
- Experience in achieving profit targets and sales growth in key markets
- Electrical knowledge and experience working with CRM systems or Sage
Attractive remuneration package
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 28-day holidays including statutory holidays
- Full training provided
Please send your application (curriculum vitae + cover letter) by email only to Leonard Dowie at [email protected]